A High Tea alongside the Truffière
Condition: New product
The High Tea Igloos will return in early Summer
still with dishes featuring our truffle!
This product is no longer in stock Warning: Last items in stock!
The Truffle Winter High Teas, as seen on Better Homes & Gardens, were mostly wiped out by Lockdowns,
BUT they will return 26 November to 24 December!
Melbourne's The High Tea Mistress will again offer Truffle High Tea experiences alongside our Truffière.
Description below is from The High Tea Mistress' booking site for this December;
- A 2.5hr experience in your own styled igloo in the Hidden Valley.
- A Christmas inspired curated truffle inspired menu of 8 delectable menu selections (a mixture of savoury & sweet). Menu coming soon
- High Teaing on vintage lounges & armchairs
- A Christmas inspired cocktail on arrival
Whilst we have 2pm and 5:30pm sessions available we can organise other sessions time for groups, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise.
- Please note that these High Tea experiences are at rural properties in the winter months.
- Your walk to the igloos will be through a paddock which may be muddy & you be may encounter animal droppings.
- Whilst you are sheltered in the igloos we recommend rugging up in warm clothing.
- As we are in the Yarra Valley walking up and down hills is part of the experience.
- Whilst toilet facilities will be available they may be a short walk away, and some on the rural/rustic side (we promise there is no drop toilets).
- Lastly please note that a lot of the properties in which we will have access to for our Igloo Experiences are working farms, therefore you need to strictly adhere to staying in the designated areas ONLY. Anyone breaching this point will be asked to immediately leave with no refund.
All enquiries to Contact High Tea Mistress